Purchase a subscription to Co-Kinetic Journal
If you're ready to to purchase a library subscription by credit card, just click the Purchase button below.
If you'd like a bit more information please keep reading :) We can raise an invoice if you're unable to pay by credit card. If so please use the chat icon to request this and if you could provide us with a Purchase Order number that would be even better.
IMPORTANT NOTE: please ignore any prompts to upgrade to the Full site subscription with print - this is for personal subscribers only
What is a library subscription to the Co-Kinetic Journal?
It includes access to three main sections of the website:
AS WELL AS
- Two print copies of the quarterly printed Co-Kinetic journal which is published in January, April, July and October. We send two copies so that you can store one in the library and distribute the other as you see fit ie. potentially to a tutor or a smaller department library. If you would like additional copies please contact us using the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of this screen.
Student Access to the Content
- Access to the Co-Kinetic site is provided through via IP range so if you are a new subscriber, please provide these details with your order (you can update them any time by emailing us through the chat icon)
- The IP access has the added advantage of then allowing students to login to the Co-Kinetic website from any device they are using (mobile and desktop) and from any off site location, as long as they log in once every 90 days from a site within the IP range (this refreshes/updates their subscription permissions)
- Additional advantages include students now being able to use the elearning quizzes, get personalised quiz certificates and have a much better overall user experience on the site, as well as more convenient access
- The Co-Kinetic website is fully mobile responsive and full article content can be viewed from any device regardless of the operating system ie. on mobile devices, tablets, laptop/desktop computers.
- In addition to featuring articles, the Co-Kinetic website now also features a whole range of multimedia content as well as a brand new Student section.
- Every 90 days the cookie will need refreshing, this allows us to limit the ability of students who have left, from getting continued access to the content under your subscription.
- There is no student number limit, everything is included in the one subscription cost.
- When the student accesses the site for the first time, from within the IP range (they must be within your IP range to pick up your content permissions), they will be asked to create their own account or login with an existing account (this means if they already have a login with content permissions, they can access everything together). The content permissions you've purchased then get added to their account for 90 days. After this period expires they will need to log in once again from within your IP range to refresh the permissions.
How much does a subscription cost?
- The subscription price is a single annual subscription of £500 (GBP)
- You are able to pay by BACs, cheque or credit card for library subscriptions and we can raise a proforma invoice if supplied with a Purchase Order number.
- The invoice won't include VAT in accordance with the VAT rules for educational institutions.
Change over from sportEX to Co-Kinetic
- In October 2015 we merged the two sportEX journals (sportEX medicine and sportEX dynamics) into one larger print journal which is now known as Co-Kinetic journal (ISSN 2397-138X).
- We also launched the new website Co-Kinetic.com which has replaced the old sportEX website
- If you would like to pay by credit card please click the purchase button below
IMPORTANT NOTE: please ignore any prompts to upgrade to the Full site subscription - this is for personal subscribers only
- Send us either by email or post (details below) a purchase order with payment details. We'd prefer to receive payments by BACs but if necessary we can also UK Sterling (GBP) cheques made out to Centor Publishing Ltd (if you'd like to pay by credit card please use the Purchase buttons on this site).
- We will email you to confirm when the subscription is set up. We will activate the subscription as soon as we've received either the payment or an official purchase order.
To send orders by email
Please email your order and payment details to email@example.com
To send orders by post
88 Nelson Road, London, SW19 1HX, United Kingdom
Alternatively if you wish to pay by cheque please make the cheque out to Centor Publishing Ltd and send it to the postal address above.
Just click the chat bubble/question mark icon in the bottom right hand corner of this page and ask your question or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you immediately.