Putting big mouths and big ideas behind microphones. Listen to the latest episode of The Physio Matters Podcast, Session 53: "The Patient Matters" with Adrian McGregor.
The Physio Matters Podcast delivers musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine information for those working in physiotherapy, sports therapy, sports rehabilitation, medicine and all divisions of the healthcare industry. The Physio Matters Podcast is a feature of Chews Health's third core value 'We Educate'. Episodes will feature expert, honest advice, delivered directly to listeners at no cost. Episode average of 26,500 90+% full-listen rate of worldwide in 2014.
Session 53: "The Patient Matters" with Adrian McGregor
Jack talks to Chews Health patient Adrian Mcgregor about his 5 year journey with complex MSK pain.
Jack and Adrian describe a journey from morphine-patch-clad-in-bed to triathlon conquerer via the appropriate AND inappropriate use of imaging, surgery and exercise.
The Physio Matters Podcast archives
To get more 'Clinical Gold Delivered Direct', make sure to explore The Physio Matters Podcast: The Best of...
- Session 52: Correcting for Corrections With Ash James
- Session 51: Red Flags with Andrew Cuff
- Reasoning, Responsibility & Reform - #TheBigRs - A Physio Chat Show
- Session 48: Exercise Specificity & Variability – Under Scrutiny with Ben Cormack & Jack Chew
- Session 47: The Neck with Chris Worsfold & Jack Chew
- Session 46: Defining and Achieving Clinical Excellence with Connect Health
- Session 45: Fighting Talk – Making Sensei of Martial Arts with Chris Tack & Rob Tyer
- Session 44: Diagnostic Ultrasound – Say what you see? with Stu Wildman & Jack March
- Session 43: Strength & Conditioning (Beyond 3 x 10!) with Nick Grantham
- Session 42: ‘I Don’t Like Taking Pain Killers’ with Dave Baker & ACPOM-IT
- Session 41: Dr Greg of the Lehman Initiative returns to TPMP - Biomechanics and Promoting Progress
- Session 40: Ankle Instability - Is It Ever 'Only A Sprain'? with Eamonn Delahunt
- Session 39: Spinal Surgery. How, Why and When? with Jack Chew
- Session 38: Manual Therapy – Feeling for Cracks in the Theories and Practices with Neil Langridge
- Session 37: The NHS with Team TPMP - Jack Chew, Mark Reid, March, Rob Tyer, Felicity Thow
- Session 36: Moving Beyond ‘Trapped Nerves’ – Entrapment Neuropathy with Annina Schmid and Jack Chew
- Session 35: OA Hips, THRs, Dos, Don’ts & Maybes with Toby Smith and Jack Chew
- Session 34: Cervicogenic Headache with Toby Hall and Jack Chew
- Session 33: Pain: Past, Present and Future – Part 2 with Mick Thacker
- Session 32: Simply Elite Triathlon with Joel Filliol, Paul Westwood and Jack Chew
- Physio Natters! Independent Prescribing with Chris Hayes
- Physio Natters! Session 9: A Flexible Approach to Hypermobility With Hannah Ensor
- Physio Natters! Session 8: Jack March and Jack Chew Live at ER-WCPT with TPMP Guests Old and New!
- Physio Natters! Session 7: There's Something About Mary - Mary O'Keefe and Rob Tyer
- Physio Natters! Session 6: Learning Disabilities - Andrew Lee, Jack March and Rob Tyer
- Physio Natters! Session 5: Red Flags and Direct Access - Jack March and Steve Nawoor
These podcasts can be accessed via Co-Kinetic with a free registered account.