What are Marketing Campaign Kits for Therapists?
They are Ready-Made Marketing Kits which include literally everything you need to run a marketing campaign to increase bookings, build trust and grow your social networks.
- We create stunning social media to help you build your social networks and collect leads
- We write articles and provide images that you can publish under your own name on your website/blog for your clients and prospective patients
- We provide text and images for an email as well as a ready-to-go Mailchimp template
- And finally we produce printable promotional material you can use for physical advertising campaigns in and around your local area.
Quick links to information on this page
- The different types of kit
- What's included in the kits?
- How do I buy the kits?
- Detailed specifications of the materials supplied in the kits
- Other resources included with the kits
- Video walkthrough showing how to use the kits
- Mind Map Overview of the All Marketing Campaign Kits for Therapists [Link]
Content versus Marketing Kits
We produce two different types of campaign kits: content and marketing.
Both are aimed at increasing appointments and building business but they do it in two different ways.
- Generally focus on clinical or professional topics that are topical, newsworthy or timely. These are be the bedrock of the Marketing Kit subscription and initially we will be publishing 2-3 of these each month.
- Content campaigns are ideal for building trust and reputation with both your existing customers as well as new customers, and building your online and social media profiles. They can be published through your website or blog and promoted on your social networks. They are designed to inform and educate, without being pushy or 'salesy'.
These are more general, marketing-orientated campaigns such as:
- 'Refer a Friend' - referral programmes
- 'We'd Love to See you Again' - customer reactivation programme
- We'd Love to Hear your Thoughts - customer feedback programme
- Give the Gift of Massage Christmas Campaign - seasonal programme
- A Gift for the Body, From the Heart - Valentine's campaign
What's included in the kits?
Each kit is slightly different depending on the specific nature of the campaign but will generally include:
- Banners you can use for blog posts, website articles and email newsletters
- A selection of matching social media content which you can post directly from within the Co-Kinetic website
- A lead capture page
- Printed material like postcards and leaflets that you can use in and around your clinic and local area for promotion of the campaign
- Any other resources that might be needed to run the campaign such as leaflets, handouts, feedback cards, text for template letters or emails etc.
- Step by step instructions on exactly how to use the resources and implement the campaign.
The Content Campaign Kits also include:
- Pre-written (customisable) text and images for an email newsletter (and a ready-to-go Mailchimp template)
- Pre-written (customisable) website articles/blog posts with accompanying images
How do I buy them?
- You can either buy the campaigns individually - just click the Purchase button under the campaign description - prices vary depending on the kit contents ie. how many assets they content. All the kits can be found at this link.
Or more cost-effectively
- You can subscribe to all the kits including updates for £49 per month
For more information on the subscription options click here.
We will also keep the kits updated on the basis of customer feedback so if there's something you'd like to see added to a specific kit, please use the discussion area at the bottom of the article to talk to us or jump on the chat function in the right hand corner. The more input we receive, the better the kits will become :-)