Every month we publish a new content marketing campaign designed specifically to help you find new clients and grow your relationship with existing ones. This month's topic is cycling injury prevention and the kit includes content you can use to post on your social networks, articles you can send to your current and past clients by email, and a PowerPoint presentation you can use to run short evening seminars to increase your profile locally. Everything is copyright free and yours to use in the way that suits you best.
This is what's included:
- 21 social media images to post on your social networks
- 4 videos to post on your website/blog, YouTube channel or Facebook page
- Images and pre-written text for an email (plus a pre-designed Mailchimp template for those of you who use Mailchimp)
- A professionally designed 'lead magnet' article for attachment to emails or as a download from a landing page
- Images and text for a landing page (plus a ready-to go Instapage template for those of you who wish to use Instapage as a landing page tool)
- An 'out of the box' Powerpoint presentation
- Postcard for local promotion
This Content Marketing Kit is designed to help you attract more visitors to your website, grow and strengthen your social networks and provide a value-added resource to your existing customers and strengthen trust with prospective... Read More
This is a version of the March 2017 Client Newsletter in Co-Kinetic branding. The newsletter is designed to be a useful value-add resource that you can use as part of your marketing activities. You can... Read More
A ready-made business growth content marketing kit for promoting yourself and your business without being salesy! The kit is based on the theme of Rugby Injuries and timed to coincide with the 2017 6 Nations... Read More
Run both a social media and local campaign around the topic of Heel Pain using our ready-made content marketing kit. Pick and choose the resources you want to use. The campaign is designed to help... Read More
Thank you. Your account has been created and you have now been logged in. We will send you an email so that you can set your password for future use.